The mission of the NAACP National Voter Fund (NVF) is to increase voter turnout in African American communities, engage in issue advocacy and educate voters on candidates’ positions on civil rights. We do this through voter education, non-partisan registration, and get-out-the-vote efforts.
NVF is committed to:
- Maximizing voter registration through community partnerships.
- Protecting the right to vote through our election protection efforts.
- Building multiracial coalitions among allies groups.
- Generating support for issues that are important to African-Americans, urban, youth and low-income communities.
- Constructing bonds between national and community-based organizations.
- Expanding our outreach through mass media, online advocacy, text messaging, micro-targeting and traditional grassroots methods.